Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Knocking them off 2 at a time...No.51 and No.91

There is nothing better than I week at the beach, nothing better seriously. All I can tell you was that God was having a great day when he made the beach. Anyway thats where I have been for the last couple days and oh I love it, but thats not what I wanted to blog about, while I was there I was able to knock 2 more things off my list...

The first one was a lot easier than I thought it would be... I was able to get Dave to play a board game. Well maybe it wasn't all my doing, lets just say that with a with a little bit of pestering from Jake, it didn't take long for Dave to give in because he didn't really think that beating him up in front of my parents would be the best option. Anyway, we got him to play a board game, but not just any board game but... Monopoly. It was a massively long game and in the end Dave came Second so good work Davo...and no supprises that the winner was...
The other thing I knocked off my list was something that I never thought I was going to be able to do, i drove Dustin's car! Of course Dustin didn't know that I was doing it, but i did it, and know its off the list, because I will probably never be able to do it again! But much to his disgust here is the proof...(by the way there is also a video but I don't know how to put it on here...sorry!)The world is such a funny place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even cheat

and Dusty hasn't forgiven you for that yet, you may be waiting a while, Christmas dinner 2020 he might be over it by then.