Thursday, January 04, 2007

No. 56

Well today I managed to knock something off my list, not just a little like my "emma" efforts the other day, but fully, it's gone and it will never be done again.

Today I tried sarsaparilla! And i tell you what... that stuff is gross, not just a little, but a lot and i will never drink it again, but its done and now I know!
Here is the proof...

On another note, tonight i went through the drive-through at a McDonalds that had two drive-through lanes, it was massive...seriously... and it was in Cranbourne, why does Cranbourne need a McDonalds that big??? The other great thing about this Macca's is that it had a massive Grimice statue which I took a photo of...
The world is such a funny place!

2 comments:

Flic said...

Congratulations Em! One down, ninety nine to go. So who's going to drink the rest of the sarsparilla?

Anonymous said...

I hear jake likes sarsparilla!!!