Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sunshine State...Sure, whatever!

Okay so I am coming to you live from what they call the sunshine state...but I tell you what it has been far from sunny. Today like all the other days Kat, Dave and I have been here it is raining, but not enough to really stop us from doing anything, so we are still having heaps of fun.

So far we haven't done that much, we have been to this werid shark show, with a massive frozen shark and walked to cold rock in the pouring rain and then went swiming in the lagoon, which was mad fun. Tomorrow we are heading out to the great barrier reef on a big boat that has a waterslide and on Monday we are heading out to Hamilton Island and Whitehaven beach which I am quite excited about, but I a hopeing and praying that the weather is better for those two days.

Also while I have been up here I have done some more things from my list, I have....


Eaten a rainbow padlepop (no. 66)....
and Stood in the rain (no. 94)....
I tried to put some more pictures up of our trip but it just wasn't working for me, so I guess you will all have to wait until I get home.

Next week we are off to Surfers Paradise, and tonight Miriam is joining our little holiday party...anyway Dave and Kat are waiting for me at the pool well actually in the lagoon...so I better go. Oh but before I do, Congrats to Fiona on getting enaged! I am so happy for you!

The world is such a funny place!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For once Melbourne and Queensland seem to be having the same weather at the same time. It has been raining down here as well. Hope the sun comes out for you. I want you to come home with a tan! Remember to have fun anyway, don't let a little rain spoil your holiday. Relax and enjoy!

Flic said...

Sniff, sniff....you had a rainbow paddlepop without us. Well it looks like we'll just have to go to the 24hr kmart then. Enjoy sunny (or not so sunny) Queensland.

Love Flic, Claire and the rest of the uni gang (I hope they don't mind me signing for all of them)