Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Winter Update

Wow, it’s been a long time…I feel like every blog I write starts with that, but it’s normally true! What has happened since last time…LOTS! Where will I start???

I am back at uni and I tell you what it’s a bit of a shock to the system, this semester is full on, I am actually learning how to be a dietician (I even have a badge that says so!), despite the fact that I have been studying nutrition for two and half years already, but its good, I am now actually seeing what I get to do and the impact that I can make, which is both very exciting and scary at the same time. I think what scares me most is that it’s up to me and I actually have to make decisions about people, that effect their lives, but I guess I will get used to that eventually! So with that keeping busy, I can imagine that my life is about to get very hectic!

Anyway, I thought that you all needed an update on what is happening on my list because believe it or not I actually have done some more… ready…ok, lets go…

19. Allow Dave not to be my slave… Well seeing as though we are no longer together, this one was kind of like the blessing in the storm…although it was a very little blessing in a very big storm, it still comes off the list by default!

33. Pull of a Parallel Park…I did and I have photos and witnesses (just Dave, but its still a witness), seriously it was the tightest park ever, but I was amazing…not that I could ever do it again, but, all the list says is once!
Sorry the pictures a bit dark...
36. Go to a concert of someone famous…no its not the circus, or a salvo thing, its actually someone famous, well two actually…a couple of weeks ago I went and saw Missy Higgins, with my good mate Pez and her sister, and it was fantastic, I even got some good pictures! And…it gets better…Missy’s opening act was a girl called Kate Miller-Heidke…who may not be famous now, but will be so I am counting her as well!
Missy Singing her heart out...
Kate Miller-Heidke and I...
73. Go to the snow…did it… lake mountain…fun fun fun, but it turns out that I am either too old or too heavy to enjoy tobogganing!
Kitty and I being silly...
75. Beat Brad at Buzz on PS2…much to brad’s disgust I beat him on Sunday at buzz’s music quiz…that’s right brad…I beat you!

99. Well I crossed of lots more “emma” streets…heres where Flic, Claire and I drove to…
Emma St, Collingwood Emma Ave, Reservoir Emma Ct, Thomastown Emma St, Fawkner Emma Ct, Coburg Nth Emma Ct, Taylors Lakes Emma Ct, Woori Yallock All in one day too, might I add...thanks to Karen (the GPS) and Claire that is!
I think that’s all the ones that I have done so far…there are a few more in the pipelines, but there you go! Now I better get back to work before I stuff up number 2…keep up to date with uni stuff!

1 comment:

Flic said...

Wow! Did we seriously visit that many? It looks like lots when you have all the photos there. It was a massive day. Woori Yallock might have been going a little too far though, but it's done now.