Sunday, January 14, 2007

No.35

This story comes to you a couple of days late, so firstly sorry about that. But it is a tale of triumph and well worth the wait.
Last Friday, something amazing happened. Though everything was against me, I was too weak and I had tried many times before and failed miserably. I have finally ripped a piece of gaffer (formally known as gaffa, but according to the pack at work its Gaffer...who would have known).

Thanks to the help of my mate Ryan who informed me its all about the Angle...and thats the truth it is ALL ABOUT THE ANGLE.
The world is such a funny place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have to be careful not to agrivate you , you have a new found strength, i may have to keep the boyfriend abuse line on speed-dial.

Australia says NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey just letting u know its easier with scizzors