Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Is "beta" really Better???

Hows it all going...

Just in case you were interested I have now completed 3 of my 4 exams and I have my last one tomorrow morning and then I have like all uni students I get something like 3months off to enjoy the sunshine (if it ever comes back, actually I shouldn't say that coz i think its supposed to be 30 on friday)...anyway, thats not the point, i just thought you might like to know...

What I do want to ask is for all you fellow bloggers, should i convert to "beta" blogger and leave this old way behind or should I stay??? Is "beta" actually better or is it all a lie??? (for those of you who don't know what I am talking about there is a new version, so to speak, of blogger that is called "beta") I have been looking around at it, but i am not really sure...and like most people i want to know whats in it for me...why should I change? So if you have converted to "beta" let me know why, or if you have chosen to stay let me know why too...the more input the better.

So post a comment and let me know...is "beta" better??

Just a thought I had...

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that even after all your study there is still room for the useless questions in your brain, you must be smarter than me if you have such a huge brain capacity, is my big head actually housing a big brain (thats a blog in itself)

Em said...

lol, I have told you before dave, thats why you need a blog of your own...

Anonymous said...

Beta is better. It makes it so much easier to add links and stuff. Plus you can easily change things like background colour and stuff. Also you can add new stuff to the sidebar real easy and move it all around. Seriously, it's worth it!

fee said...

do i have beta? i dont' even know. how do i change to beta? if brad said it's good..it must be!!!???