Monday, September 18, 2006

Don't ya just love that...

So I think this last week has been the longest week of my life I think, why so long??? Well my mum has been in china visiting my dad so I have been in charge of the house, a lot tougher when you inclued my two teenage brothers, and on top of that my darlin davo has ended up in hospital with Glandular fever, a liver virus and now pneumonia as well, so its been really long, anyway thats not what I want to blog about...but if you want to know more you can talk to me about it later.

What I do want to talk is times that you go....Don't you just love that... Tonight I played basketball as I do most monday nights with my beautiful friends. But tonight, it was not just any ordinary game. Tonight was like rivalry round in the Afl, coz it was box hill vs box hill, our team verses another team from the same church. Now these games normally get pretty fiesty coz it a matter of pride. Anyway unfortunatly the other team was very low on numbers so they had some pretty powerfull ring-ins, but our team of 5 including me (which if you have read my blog for a while you will know I am not very good, see slide baby, slide) came through with the goods. Although we are a little worse for wear, we won...and it made me go don't ya just love that.

Just a thought I had.

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Wendy G said...

Give our love to Dave - the kids especially send a big "get well".

Kris said...

Hope dave gets better soon, and good job for winning. GO EM!!!!!!!