Friday, September 01, 2006

Spring is in the air

Okay so I just wanted to take the time to go...ISN'T A LOVELY DAY?

Seriously I am sooooo excited, spring is in the air and that means a number of things....

The sun is out, so skin you will see the world again
It's getting warmer....
Assessments at Uni are over...

Bright colours make you feel nice, and not pale
sky's are blue
And people are generally Happy

Now I know that I am not the first person to notice this, (if you want proof check out Beth and Flick's Blogs). But have you ever noticed, how good, good whether makes you feel? Seriously, I had a crap day on Wednesday with my biochem midsemester being just one of the low points, but you know what, it was a beautiful day, so it wasn't anywhere near as bad as it could have been. And yesterday in a break at uni, a couple of my friends and I just sat outside and ate lollies and it was the best. I think the lovely whether brings out the best in people. There is just something about that makes you want to smile...and you know what...I love it...bring on the summer. It almost makes you feel like you are living in some of the pictures that windows offers as a desktop picture, and you know why I reckon they offer them...coz it makes you feel good...I would like to live in that picture!

Just a thought I had.

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, i even wore shorts today, and blinded people with my pastey white chicken legs (not drumsticks, the skinny kind)

Flic said...

*Sniff sniff* you ate lollies without me! Although, I did quite enjoy going home at 2.30 rather than 5.30.