Monday, October 23, 2006

My Car is trying to kill me

Welcome back faithful readers, I am sorry that I have neglected you and left you all hanging for soooooo long about what is happening in my life, well I must say that it is something quite devastating…

I think that my car is trying to kill me. I am aware that I sound quite irrational and that many of you are probably reading this thinking “oh great, she’s lost the plot again, your car is trying to kill you…sure!” But its true, well it’s either that or I am gain superpowers; I guess that could also be an option…

Anyway, how could a non–living object like my car is trying to kill me? I mean it can’t crash itself, it can’t eat me, it can’t really do anything…Well, that’s where you are wrong. It is trying to kill me, and it’s closer and closer every time…seriously.

Every time I get out of my car at the moment, I get an electric shock, and each time it gets worse, I used to think that it was my volleys but its not, I get it even when I am not wearing them, but its not just a little tickle electric shock, its like a massive…

ZAP!

Yer just like that! But it’s getting to the stage where I am scared to close my door because I know that the shock is waiting for me. I am scared, really scared.

But here is what I really don’t understand, why would my car want to hurt me??? I know I crashed it once, but now its all better, and besides it was a bit like “house” on Wednesday night cause the crash fixed another problem, so now my car goes into drive first time with out fail, so why would it want to hurt me…Dave just washed it, I am now using that unleaded 95 from shell just to treat my car, I use it everyday, why would my car want to hurt me? If you have any idea please tell, I am lost for a reason! The only reason I have a the moment is maybe its not the car…maybe its me, maybe I am getting superpowers, and soon I will be able to control the electricity and use it to fight crime in the cities…maybe you should all just refer to me as electrogirl

I love my car and I don’t think that I could live if our relationship went up the creek, I need him to love me again…

Just a thought I had.

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, you don't know me. I'm Flick's cousin from Adelaide. Anyway, that's funny you should mention that about your car - mine's been doing the exact same thing this past few weeks! I think it's something to do with the weather...

Good to know washing it makes no difference - there's one less thing for me to have to do now :) It's not just zapping me either - friends of mine that I drive around are also getting the shocks :-P

By the way, it's not just cars. My keyboard at church has also been zapping me of late (it's outside is sort of made of metal except for where the keys and buttons/volume sliders/etc are), and worse than the car! And our bass guitarist got a nasty shock from his bass the other week too.

Anonymous said...

Wow! This seems to be some sort of epidemic!! I am also having the same problems! It friggen hurts! I also thought it was the volleys but like you, I know get it all the time! It's unbelievable! I always shut the door with the window. I don't touch the metal. It's always me though. No one else in the car gets shocked. I don't understand it either. It's driving me crazy! I feel your pain Emma and Chris. Maybe we should band together and fight back somehow. Emma, if you're electrogirl, I must be electroboy!

Flic said...

I also have a zapping problem, but for me, as I don't have a car, it is whenever I open the door to leave the dining room. EVERY single time I touch the door to open it when I leave I get a shock. Although the strange thing is that when I got into the dining room it doesn't happen.

fee said...

you guys must al be lying. a zaping problem, good one. anyway, em, before i read those crazy comments, i thought that maybe it is your car trying to show you love??? maybe your car is just trying to tell you that it's thankful for the petrol, for being fixed, for being driven and not neglected. i think it's definitely a love thing.