Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Oh My Darling Valentine

Although it is a week late, I thought I should post about Valentines Day, because even though it didn’t turn out the way I had hoped or expected it too, I was still spoilt!

So, you know how every Valentines Day the Herald Sun puts out a little thing they like to call “The Book of Love”, and while many people think it is soppy and ridiculous, I am one of those Girls that has spent most of my teenage Valentines Days looking through the paper, trying to find ones that could be for me… you know ones to “Emma” from completely random people that just happen to have the name of some one I know and refer to the fact that I like to eat (it turns out it comes with the name!).

Anyway, for many years this was a very depressing exercise, but not this year… This year there was one for me, from good ol’ Davo! And I tell you what I was soooooooo excited, but I am not going to tell you what it said you will have to find someone who hasn’t thrown there paper out yet and read it for yourself!

But that’s not were my day ended, After a long day at work for both Dave and I, I was going to take him out for steak before he had his tonsils removed on Thursday (this part of the plan didn’t go very well, but I don’t really want to talk about it!) anyway when I got to his place there was a beautiful box of flowers waiting for me! And then just to top it off (although I didn’t actually find out until Saturday that I got this), Dave made me a member of the official Craig Lownes fan club. Now I know that most of you are either like “what’s that” or “who cares”, but the answer is I do, I care and I love it! It’s the best!

So thanks Dave for helping make last Wednesday better than I thought it was going to be. I love you.

The world is such a funny place!

No comments: