Friday, August 11, 2006

The Magic Storage Elves

Okay so today I am at work again, except this time they have put me in one of the other shops and it is really quiet and boring, In fact this shop is soooooo quiet that just before we had 2 customers and 2 phone calls (which is really nothing compared to the other store) and the head guy here got all comfuzzeled, and I was in the way and everything was too hard, but really it was nothing. Anyway, thats not what I wanted to blog about...

I have this list that I have made off the questions I have or things I want to say on here, but I want to know this...Why is it now, that I am bored out of my brains sitting here I can't remember a single one??? It just doesn't make sense...

Sometimes I imagine (just run with me here, okay?) That my head is like a massive room of filing cabinets in which little elves/fairies work and when I need to remember something they run around and find what I need...Sometimes they can't find it, thats why it takes longer, but they get it eventually. Sometimes they think of something werid and just throw it into my mind and thats what I have so many questions...But I don't understand how sometimes I can be thinking of something ALL day and then I want to do something with it and its like one of these little elves run towards the file that information is in and stand in front of it so no one can get in. But what I don't understand is why they would do that?? It just doesn't make sense...but its really annoying.

Does anyone know the real reason why this happens??? Cause it really makes me mad. I know there aren't really faries in my head, but it would make more sense if there were, at least I would have an explaination... Seriously, why does it happen right when you don't want it too.

Just a thought I had...

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats the best explanation i have heard about you in a while.
I think you just have a scatterbrain, no filling system, if there are elves i reckon that because you were so random for the past 19 years the elves haven't had time to put it back in the right spot so the do what you do with your clothes and just throw it into one big pile in the middle of the floor. so the can't find anything, you need to be non random for the next 3 years and the filling system may be back in order.

Anonymous said...

I reckon your elves just aren't working hard enough. They're probably lazy slobs! Not like Tinkerbell or anything..they're big fat elves! If there was a Biggest Loser for elves, they should enter.

Em said...

ha ha ha, those elves sound awesome brad, I reckon they are fat and they are in my head, ha ha ha, maybe thats why I like food sooo much and my potential profession is all about food, its the fat elves, ha ha ha. And i agree with Davo, I think they may have a filing problem, but non random for 3 years is hard.

fee said...

maybe the elves working in the elves brains can't find the files to tell the elves in your brain where the files you are looking for are....??????