Recently at Uni...well actually all over melbourne...it has been very cold, and this I believe has increased my need for hot chocolate, because lets face it, there is nothing better on a cold day then a nice hot chocolate. Its like hot chocolate was made for those kind of days.
Anyway...The is an abundance of cafe's at uni, all of which sell Hot Chocolate, so Flick and I have made it our mission to find the best one...Now it isn't just taste that we are after, (well I haven't actually gone over these conditions with Flick, but I am sure that she will agree), there are many things that need to go into this hot chocolate...okay so here is what I have got so far....
1. The Hot Chocolate must be hot, (seems silly but you would be supprised)
2. The Hot Chocolate must have froth. (the more the better generally, but you do want some liquid in there too.
3. The Hot Chocolate must not be too expensive
4. The Hot Chocolate must leave you satisfied, not wanting for something else, not feeling sick, which can happen.
5. The Hot Chocolate needs to taste great. (thats probably the most important)
Anyway, we think we may habe found the best one at uni, but we will need to do some clarifing this week, but I want to put it out to you...
Where do you get the best Hot Chocolate in melbourne??? Do you make the best Hot Chocolate in Melbourne???? Seriously I want to know??
I know someone out there knows
Just a thought I had...